Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ridiculous

sick d…haix!

I went for a doctor! Maybe  those who knew me might think, “must be something serious that i will go for doctor…”, don’t worry, it isn’t! hahah..

I just catch flu for 2days, but what makes me so obedient?…… UNI! I don’t want anything troublesome to happen when i enter uni..you know, the Influenza! (of course mine not H1N1, just ordinary flu..hahah)  Adddition, i’ll have to take good care of my own self when i enter uni d, so must make sure that i’m in a good condition. heheh… BUT!!! 4 types of medicine for a flu??? the doctor must be kidding. 6 tablets and 1mixture….haix… no matter how many medicine i have to take now, i’ll feel no regrets for saying “no,thanks”resolutely to the doctor when he ask” InJecTion?”~~~# 

DSCN2727e

No comments:

Post a Comment